Attorney (Frankfurt bar) Since 2000
2000 – 2001 Attorney at Baker & McKenzie (Frankfurt), Litigation Department
2001 – 2004 Attorney at Ashurst (Frankfurt), Corporate and M&A Department
Member of the AILA and IBA
Ms. Offer represents German and foreign multi-national companies engaged in the global transfer of personnel.
She is specialised in immigration law, immigration related corporate law and citizenship law. Her clients include corporations from the IT, biotechnology, automotive, aviation and media industries. She also advises relocation agencies regarding immigration issues of their customers. She is fluent in English and German.
Listed as leading practitioner in Who's Who Legal of Corporate Immigration Lawyers.
- "Germany – FAQ", AILA’s Global Immigration Guide, p. 80-85.
- "Expatriates – Für die Firma ins Ausland", Coaching, October/November 2006
- "All Aboard - The corporate immigration train to Germany", Immigration Law Today – Publication of the American Immigration Lawyer’s Association, January/February 2007
- "Indian Employee Dispatchment to Germany", Business Guide Deutschland - Indien 2007, p. 138
- International Law Office Newsletter Service:"Corporate Immigration Law Germany"
- "Das Zuwanderungsgesetz und der europäische Arbeitsmarkt – Die neuen Änderungen im Ausländerrecht haben Auswirkungen auf die Personalarbeit im Unternehmen", Betriebsberater, 50/2007, p.1
- "Highly Skilled Employees Welcome" IBA Immigration and Nationality Law Newsletter, October 2009
- "IBA 4th Biennal Global Immigration Law Conference" – Report, NJW 3/2010, p16.
- "Beschäftigung europäischer Arbeitskräfte und Personalentsendung in Europa", IHK Frankfurt am Main, 5. April 2006
- "The New Europe: Employee and Executive Transfer from a German Perspective", American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) Global Immigration Conference, London, 11. November 2005
- "Engineers and Scientists without borders", International Bar Association (IBA) Conference, Chicago, 19. September 2006
- "Outsourcing and the global labour market", CeBIT Forum HR and CeBIT Outsourcing Solutions Forum, Hannover 15. / 16. March 2007
- "Business visitors - dos and don'ts", 3rd Biennial Global Immigration Conference, London 15. / 16. November 2007
- "Outsourcing und der globale Arbeitsmarkt" BITKOM Anwenderforum Outsourcing Frankfurt, 20. / 21. November 2007
- "Global Business Immigration Update", International Bar Association Conference, Madrid, 4 - 9 October 2009
- "European Immigration Scene", IBA 4th Biennial Global Immigration Law Conference, London, 19-20 Nov. 2009